I was nominated for this Award by the lovely Abby from the blog “Welcome to Abby’s Kitchen”. Abby was among the first bloggers I “met” since I started blogging, and ever since she has been so supportive with her kind comments. She has also inspired me to try new ingredients and superfoods (for example amaranth! I mentioned that in an earlier post). Her blog is also about cooking healthily and give your body the best nutrients it deserves.
The rules for the Sunshine Award are:
- Visit and thank the blogger who nominated you.
- Acknowledge that blogger on your blog and link back.
- Answer the same 10 questions given.
- Nominate up to 10 blogs for the award, a link to their blogs in your post, and notify them on their blogs.
- Copy and paste the award on your blog somewhere
Before I go to the 10 questions, I would also like to nominate a couple of bloggers for this one (I will be filling this list as I come across more blogs):
- Healthy H’ohm’e: a wonderful blog about real and healthy food and a great lifestyle, a delightful read!
- Sassy Wife Classy Life: Renee’s very interesting and personal blog about her life as an expat in the Philippines and all the amazing travel adventures
My response to the 10 questions:
1. Where would you most likely travel to? Phew, this is a though one…how many lines have I got?? 😉 Well, ok, I’ll try to name just a few, but for example Bhutan, Galapagos, Chile, Amazon forest (Peruvian or Brazilian side), Costa Rica, Laos, Chicago, New Orleans….I could go on, but I think these are like the ones I would like to visit most.
2. Do you have a sweet tooth? Yes, definitely, but since I started to cook healthy, I tend to make my own sweets – for example the home-made chocolate, it’s incredible!
3. What motivates you to keep blogging? I just love it! I love cooking, I love taking pictures – but mostly, the amazing exchange and mutual motivation among the many generous and kind bloggers out there.
4. Who is your favorite comedian? I like Will Ferell, he is tough, but so ironic as well, I like that.
5. What is your favorite outdoor activity? Snowboarding and Stand-up Paddle Boarding
6. Who was your favorite teacher and why? Hum, sorry, I have been out of school for a while…can’t remember right now But I had a really great marketing professor at Uni, almost made me go back for a PhD…
7. Do you own any pets? No, my parents look after my brother’s and my cat, as we moved out from home; right now, my boyfriend and me travel too much, it would be not fair to have a pet – later maybe? A dog or a cat?
8. Most embarrassing moment in your life? ( That you are willing to share.) Well, it was probably more like a dumb moment in my life: In high school I had to take Latin and it was just so totally hard to remember all that vocabulary! So for one exam, I wrote about 6 really difficult words on the inside of my hand, well, just like a little cheat sheet, I didn’t even use it though during the exam. After the exam, we had another hour of Latin class. Our professor asked us a couple of questions and I raised my hand…well, which one might you ask?? Oh yes, the wrong one…my professor confronted me and it was not very pretty, but luckily, no consequences…
9. Where are you from? Switzerland and Thailand. I was born in Thailand, but grew up in Switzerland. My mother is Thai, my father is Swiss.
10. How much wood could a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck wood? Huh?? I didn’t understand this question?? I guess a lot??