I was nominated by the wonderful Dimple from Shivaay Delights for this Award. Her blog is about what she cooks for her family on a daily basis – some fantastic ideas – check it out! I want to thank Dimple for her great support and ongoing visits to my blog. Dimple – you are the number one commentator on my blog, did you know that? I am really so grateful for all your comments and support and it means a lot to me to receive this award from you.
Here are the rules for the Liebster Award:
- Include the award photo in your post
- Share 11 other random facts about yourself
- Nominate 11 other bloggers for the award (and notify them)
- Answer the questions below (or you can come up with your own too!)
Before I go to the questions and random facts about me, I would love to call out my nominees to pass on this Award. I want to acknowledge these bloggers, because they all have wonderful blogs, I will be filling up this list as I come across more blogs:
- Sugarfree Sweetheart: Priya’s beautiful blog about diabetic-friendly food – what I find most genious about her blog are the illustrations – they are fantastic step-by-step guides, check it out, you won’t regret it!
- Gmofreegirl: My friend Tammi is one of the sweetest and kindest people out there and her blog is as beautiful as she is, it’s full of healthy and vegan recipes
- Coconut and berries: I already passed an Award to the lovely Emma, but I love her blog about vegan recipes so much, I feel she deserved another one!!
Well, and the 11 questions to me were:
- What’s the worse food item you’ve ever tasted? Stevia, I know it’s an amazing sugar alternative and it’s supposed to be healthy, but I just don’t like the taste it gives to my food – maybe I am doing something wrong? Anyone who likes to use stevia and can help to convince me?
- What’s your favourite book? Umm…so many! But I liked the Kite Runner a lot
- If you could wake up tomorrow somewhere other than where you are right now, where would that be? I am really super happy with where I am right now, but maybe back home, in Switzerland? That’s my long-term wish anyways 😉
- Who (or what) makes you laugh? When my boyfriend imitates me, it’s hilarious and I don’t feel offended at all, he does it in a sweet way
- What thing do you do less, that you actually think you should do more often? Read and watch more news instead of food recipes only 😉 It would be good for my work to be more informed about what is going on in the world!
- Christmas: yay or nay? Yay for sure! For me it’s a great time to come together with family – especially when you live abroad!
- Favorite quote, or piece of advice? Leave your comfort zone – that’s where the magic happens and you will be rewarded for that
- Marmite or marmalade? Marmalade
- Rice or couscous? Rice, but only brown rice please 😉
- Favorite thing to do to relax? And, ahem, keep it clean, people… Yoga! Yes, it’s absolutely clean! 😉