I was nominated for this Award by two wonderful fellow bloggers:
- Abby, from the blog Welcome to Abby’s Kitchen – thanks for this second award – I am super honored!
- Poppy, from the blog Poppy’s Patisserie – Bunny Kitchen: Poppy is a truly admirable and accomplished young woman, her blog is about her passion for cooking (vegan recipes) and she also shares fantastic, green DYI ideas, like for example these lovely Beauty Gifts
The rules for the Dragon’s Loyalty Award are:
- Visit and thank the blogger who nominated you.
- Acknowledge that blogger on your blog and a link back.
- You must share 7 things other bloggers may not know about you.
- Nominate up to 15 bloggers for Dragon’s Loyalty Award, provide a link to their blogs in your post, and notify them on their blogs.
- Copy and paste the award somewhere on your blog
My nominees for this Award are following wonderful bloggers who I would really love to acknowledge for their ongoing support and kind comments on a regular basis, blogging and publishing posts is so much more fun with you around!! I love the mutual inspiration 😉
Fae’s Twist & Tango (although she has retired from the Awards – I still wanted to give it to her symbolically 😉 )
OK, and here the 7 things other bloggers might not know about me:
- As a kid I loved “unhealthy” food, my favorite foods were fried spring rolls and chocolate, luckily my mom made sure I also got my fair share of vegetables and fruits when I was growing up
- We are a super international family, my parents are Swiss and Thai, my boyfriend is from Brazil (and also Italy) my brother just married a Thai woman; one of my cousins is married to a Japanese woman and another great- uncle to a woman from the Philippines; I currently live with my boyfriend in Miami, USA – and well, the rest of the family is at least either 100% Swiss or 100% Thai 😉
- I hate wasting food, it’s the worst thing for me, because, well, might sound cheesy, but not everyone is lucky to have enough food on the table every day; so I am quite fanatic of using up ingredients in my kitchen before they go bad and have developed quite a talent in throwing together random stuff and make it still sort of a real meal
- My favorite fruits are berries, I can’t get enough of them – unfortunately, outside of the season, they are quite pricey and they also come from far away, which I don’t like to support, I rather support locally grown fruit and vegetables
- My favorite color is green
- I am a yoga fanatic, my next goal for my yoga practice is to be able to do a hand stand
- One of the most places I visited and was among the ones that impressed me most was Angkor Wat in Cambodia