I was nominated for this amazing and super honoring Award by following fellow blogger which I truly admire and appreciate a lot:
- Abby, from the blog Welcome to Abby’s Kitchen: Abby’s blog is about real food and making sure we eat what our body really deserves – she states this also the headline of her blog “let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food” – a saying I could not agree with more! Like her, I also believe in the importance of eating the right food to make ourselves feel good. Abby has inspired me for so many great recipes and encouraged me try new superfoods, amaranth for example! (I wrote about this in an earlier post)
- Fae, from Fae’s Twist & Tango: I simply love the International touch from Fae’s blog, because as she says, he is a citizen of the world – and you can truly see that reflected in her recipes. I was inspired by many of them! In addition, she is such a fantastic integrator of the whole blogger community and I see her as a mentor. I am glad to have met Fae through blogging! Thanks again for nominating me for this honorable award Fae!
- Haley from the blog If you give a Blonde a Kitchen, her blog showcases beautifully her passion for baking – and I simply love her photos!! They are truly stunning – they just make me drool over her creations even more! 😉
The rules for the Blog of the Year Award are:
- Select the blog(s) you think deserve the ‘Blog of the Year 2013’ Award
- Write a blog post and tell us about the blog(s) you have chosen – there are no minimum or maximum number of blogs required – and ‘present’ the blog(s) with their award.
- Let the blog(s) that you have chosen know that you have given them this award and share the instructions with them – (please don’t alter the instructions or the badges!)
- Come over and say hello to the originator of the ‘Blog of the Year 2013’ Award via this link –http://thethoughtpalette.co.uk/blog-awards-2/blog-of-the-year-2013-award/
- You can now also join the ‘Blog of the Year’ Award Facebook page – click the link here https://www.facebook.com/groups/BlogoftheYear/ and share your blog posts with an even wider audience.
- And as a winner of the award – please add a link back to the blog that presented you with the award – and then proudly display the award on your blog … and start collecting stars…
Yes – that’s right – there are stars to collect! Unlike other awards which you can only add to your blog once – this award is different!
When you begin you will receive the ‘1 star’ award – and every time you are given the award by another blog – you can add another star! There are a total of 6 stars to collect.
Which means that you can check out your favorite blogs – and even if they have already been given the award by someone else – you can still bestow it on them again and help them to reach the maximum 6 stars! You can either ‘swop’ your badge for the next one each time you are given the award – or even proudly display all six badges if you are lucky enough to be presented with the award six times!
My nominees for this Award are:
- The Sensitive Foodie: Chards blog is simply stunning and I am amazed by her food photography’s vibrant color and styling, it’s just beautiful, I am looking forward every time to her new posts
- Patty Nguyen: Patty’s photos are just, what can I say….a dream!! She is one of my idols when it comes to food photography, her blog is artistic and beautiful and make me want to eat everything on it! 😉 I also love her for all the kind support she has given me and the kind comments! I am so glad I have found her blog!
- Poppy’s Patisserie – Bunny Kitchen: Poppy is a truly admirable and accomplished young woman, her blog is about her passion for cooking (vegan recipes) and she also shares fantastic, green DYI ideas, like for example these lovely Beauty Gifts