Hey there, I hope you all had a fantastic weekend! 😉 Mine was pretty good, our new apartment is getting more and more organized and we have pretty much settled in the new area. I am still experimenting with the lights in the different corners of the apartment though, to determine the best place to take pictures. I am also missing a bit the big wooden table I had in the other apartment – it was such a great photo backdrop!
Well, anyways, this is a post about the lovely and amazing Awards I have been receiving from my kind fellow bloggers this month!! I was overwhelmed, really, by all the great support and kind words I have been receiving over the last couple of weeks. Thank you everyone for the nominations and my heartfelt congratulations to all of you for receiving the Awards yourself. I am happily passing on all of them, one by one 😉 I created pages for the Awards, as their explanations and rules are sometimes kind of lengthy and I do not want to bore you all in this post, so I am adding links for those interested to check out. Also, most awards come with random facts about me, so if you would like to know those, you can go check the links as well.
The 3 stars ☆ ☆ ☆ Blog of The Year 2013 Award
I was nominated for this amazing and super honoring Award by 3 fellow blogger which I truly admire and appreciate a lot:
- Abby, from the blog Welcome to Abby’s Kitchen: Abby’s blog is about real food and making sure we eat what our body really deserves – she states this also the headline of her blog “let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food” – a saying I could not agree with more! Like her, I also believe in the importance of eating the right food to make ourselves feel good. Abby has inspired me for so many great recipes and encouraged me try new superfoods, amaranth for example! (I wrote about this in an earlier post)
- Fae, from Fae’s Twist & Tango: I simply love the International touch from Fae’s blog, because as she says, he is a citizen of the world – and you can truly see that reflected in her recipes. I was inspired by many of them! In addition, she is such a fantastic integrator of the whole blogger community and I see her as a mentor. I am glad to have met Fae through blogging! Thanks again for nominating me for this honorable award Fae!
- Haley from the blog If you give a Blonde a Kitchen, her blog showcases beautifully her passion for baking – and I simply love her photos!! They are truly stunning – they just make me drool over her creations even more! 😉
My nominees for this Award are:
- The Sensitive Foodie: Chards blog is simply stunning and I am amazed by her food photography’s vibrant color and styling, it’s just beautiful, I am looking forward every time to her new posts
- Patty Nguyen: Patty’s photos are just, what can I say….a dream!! She is one of my idols when it comes to food photography, her blog is artistic and beautiful and make me want to eat everything on it! 😉 I also love her for all the kind support she has given me and the kind comments! I am so glad I have found her blog!
- Poppy’s Patisserie – Bunny Kitchen: Poppy is a truly admirable and accomplished young woman, her blog is about her passion for cooking (vegan recipes) and she also shares fantastic, green DYI ideas, like for example these lovely Beauty Gifts
You can read more here about the The 3 stars ☆ ☆ ☆ Blog of The Year 2013 Award here. It’s a very cool one, because it can be collected.
Dragon Loyalty Award
I was nominated for this Award by two wonderful fellow bloggers:
- Abby, from the blog Welcome to Abby’s Kitchen – thanks for this second award – I am super honored!
- Poppy, from the blog Poppy’s Patisserie – Bunny Kitchen
My nominees for this Award are because they always comment and visit my blog on a regular basis which I am super grateful for:
Fae’s Twist & Tango (although she has retired from the Awards – I still wanted to give it to her symbolically 😉 )
You can read more about the Dragon Loyalty Award and 7 Things you might not know about me here
I was nominated by the wonderful Dimple from Shivaay Delights for this Award. Her blog is about what she cooks for her family on a daily basis – some fantastic ideas – check it out! I want to thank Dimple for her great support and ongoing visits to my blog. Dimple – you are the number one commentator on my blog, did you know that? I am really so grateful for all your comments and support and it means a lot to me to receive this award from you.
My nominees for the Liebster Award are:
- Sugarfree Sweetheart: Priya’s beautiful blog about diabetic-friendly food – what I find most genious about her blog are the illustrations – they are fantastic step-by-step guides, check it out, you won’t regret it!
- Gmofreegirl: My friend Tammi is one of the sweetest and kindest people out there and her blog is as beautiful as she is, it’s full of healthy and vegan recipes
- If you give a Blonde a Kitchen: As mentioned above, I love Haley’s Sweet blog where she shares her passion for baking!
You can read more about the Liebster Award and my 10 answers to the questions given to me here 😉
I was nominated for this Award by the lovely Abby from the blog “Welcome to Abby’s Kitchen” as well. Wow, 3 awards – thank you soooo much Abby!! 😉
My nominees for the Sunshine Award are:
- Healthy H’ohm’e: a wonderful blog about real and healthy food and a great lifestyle, a delightful read!
- Sassy Wife Classy Life: Renee’s very interesting and personal blog about her life as an expat in the Philippines and all the amazing travel adventures
You can read more about the Sunshine Award and more answers to random questions here 😉
Versatile Blogger Award
I was nominated for this Award by
- Laura from The Seasoned Traveler: She has a simply stunning blog about her travels and recipes from all over the world – I love that she also gets inspired by the world’s cuisines – and she inspires me! Check out this beautiful blog for more lovely pictures
- Teresa la Maltesa from The Gourmand Traveller, a lovely blog about food and traveling, check it out for great recipes and very useful “gourmet” travel tips too!
As I have already been nominated for this Award before, I am going to link to my page about the Versatile Blogger Award one and you can also see the nominees I chose back then there 😉
Okay, that’s it!!! Sorry about the long post, but thank you soooo much again to all that nominated me for your ongoing support and those that received Awards, congratulations!!
And, oh, since it’s soon Christmas, here some ideas for small treats you can make with my home-made chocolate recipe. Enjoy and have a great week ahead!