This “dessert” is just perfect to wind down a busy weekend. It’s tastes so fruity, delicious – but doesn’t make you feel bad, as it only contains ingredients that are good for you – and it’s purely yoghurt-based!
This recipe contains following Superfood: Greek Yoghurt.
Ingredients (for 1 portion)
- 7oz (=200g) Greek yoghurt (2% fat is better than 0% – and it’s still healthy)
- 1 cup of frozen raspberries
- 2 tbsp agave nectar
- Put all ingredients into a Blender pitcher
- Blend well by moving blender blade up and down carefully – beware of the splashes!
- Put back into the freezer for a few minutes or serve right away
- Enjoy this low calorie, refreshing desserts on a hot summer day