It’s Sunday again – and Pancake time!!
I usually love to make Blueberry Pancakes, but today, I thought I would try something different. I had some very ripe bananas and coconut flakes in my pantry that would go very well with them. I also added some Chia seeds and used a different pancake mix today – with wholegrain – just to make the whole dish even more healthier.
This amazing dish contains following 3 Superfoods:
- Chia seeds
- Your favorite pancake mix (I recommend one with wholegrain), already prepared and ready to bake
- Chia seeds (about 1 tbsp for 2 pancakes with 12cm/ 4 in diameter each)
- Coconut flakes (about 2 tbsp for 2 pancakes with 12cm/ 4 in diameter each)
- 1 banana, finely cut (for 2 pancakes)
- 2 Kiwi
- 3 thick slices of Pineapple
- Agave nectar
- Add the Chia seeds, coconut flakes and bananas into the pancake dough, mix everything well
- Heat butter in a large pan and bake pancakes on medium heat until golden brown on both sides
- Put on plate, garnish with bananas, roasted coconut flakes and agave nectar; serve with some a kiwi-pineapple salad on the side
- Start your Sunday with lots of energy!