As I had some left-over millet, I used it again this morning and added some milk to it, to create a wonderful porridge! A super nutritious meal to start off the day.
This recipe contains 3 kinds of Superfoods:
- Goji berries
- Cooked millet
- Flaxseeds (preferably ground)
- Goji berries (dried)
- Agave syrup
- Mix the millet with milk and heat and stir until you have a nice, creamy porridge
- Add the bananas, cut in small rounds and the flaxseeds, mix well
- Sweeten the porridge with Agave syrup to your taste (as the millet was cooked with a little bit of salt, this will give a nice balanced taste)
- Put into a bowl and sprinkle with the Goji berries – start you day with lots of power!