This energizing boost of of deliciousness contains one of my most favorite Superfoods: Blueberries!
- Greek Yoghurt, plain, 2% fat
- Agave syrup (I like to use agave syrup as it is a low glygaemic sweetener and also sweeter than sugar, so you use less of it)
- Blueberries, a handfull
- Your favorite granola (in this example: Erin Baker’s Kona Crisp granola)
- Put Greek yoghurt on plate, drizzle agave syrup over it
- Wash blueberries and dry them, then carefully place them over the yoghurt
- Lastly, top with granola and enjoy!